This page tells you information about us and the legal Terms and Conditions on which we sell any of the Products and Services listed on our website.
These Terms will apply to any Contract between us for the sale of Products to you. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before placing an order with us. If you do not understand or accept any of the Terms, please contact us to discuss before placing an order with us by e-mailing us at email@example.com or by telephone on 07578552879.
Your Contract is with Giuseppe Giovanni Watches Ltd.
– “Agreement” is a reference to these Terms and Conditions and any order form and payment instructions provided to you;
– “the Customer”, “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person purchasing any Goods or ordering Services from us;
“Goods” means any watch ordered by you from us;
– “Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
– “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale and service set out in this document;
– “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Giuseppe Giovanni Watches Ltd;
– “Website” is a reference to the website www.giuseppegiovanniwatches.co.uk which is run and operated by us and on which these Terms and Conditions are displayed.
1. When ordering any Goods or Services from us you do so in accordance with this Agreement. You are deemed to have accepted the prices of the Goods or Services quoted to you and other terms such as delivery which may have been quoted to you at the time of placing your order.
2. Any contract for the supply of Goods or Services is between you and Giuseppe Giovanni Watches Ltd. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your payment details and you warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
3. You agree to take particular care when providing address information at the time of ordering. No liability is accepted for orders where delivery information is incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
4. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website and to discontinue any product line or service.
5. The contract for the Goods or Services will be accepted at the time of despatch of your order. We will confirm this to you in writing.
6. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted you will be notified of this in writing together with the reasons.
7. You must check that the order meets your requirements and that the specifications of the Goods meet your requirements.
3. Prices and Payment
0. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of value added tax and delivery charges and will be added to your order if applicable.
1. The total price for Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges, will be confirmed to you when you place your order.
2. Full payment must be made before Goods are despatched or Services provided. You have no right of set off.
3. Failure to pay on time will result either in the cancellation of your order.
0. Due to the nature of the internet images of Goods displayed on our Website will vary depending upon the individual monitor.
5. Services offered by us
0. Watch Buying Service – if you are interested in selling your watch to us you should Contact Us to arrange an appointment for the watch to be inspected or arrange for the watch to be delivered to us for inspection. Proof of purchase of the watch plus all associated paperwork including manufacturer guarantee details should be provided with the watch wherever possible. If we decide to buy your watch following our inspection we will provide you with an offer to purchase the watch.
0. You hereby warrant that you are the lawful owner of any watch that you may offer to sell to us and that you have full power and authority to sell the watch. You also warrant that there is no outstanding finance owed on the watch and that no third party has any rights or claims to the watch.
7. Our Website
0. The information, content and material available on the Website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the Website is as up to date as possible.
1. We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible; all product descriptions displayed on the Website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place your order.
2. You must not interfere with the working of our Website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
0. Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this Website vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our Website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our Website.
1. The intellectual property rights in the brand names or trademarks used in connection with the display of Goods on the Website shall belong to the owners of such brand names or trademarks. The purchase of any Goods or Services from us does not confer on you any rights in any such brand names or trademarks.
2. We are not authorised dealers or licensees of any of the brands displayed in our Website.
9. Your Information
0. Where we have requested information from you to provide the Goods, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
1. You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the Goods to you and for marketing purposes (the “Purpose”). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information to third parties from time to time where this is required by law or in order to provide the Goods to you.
2. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
0. We hope that you will not have any complaints about our service however if you do have an issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond within 3 business days.
0. We may assign, subcontract or novate any part or parts of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and this Agreement without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
1. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce any order which may have been accepted by us where, due to circumstances beyond our control it is not possible to deliver the Goods.
2. The Terms and Conditions, any order form and payment instructions constitute the entire agreement between you and us. No other terms, representations, promises or statements whether expressed or implied shall form part of this Agreement including for the avoidance of doubt, any terms and conditions which the Customer tries to apply in any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document or communication. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other term or provision, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall only be valid if made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Giuseppe Giovanni Ltd.
4. If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
5. These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
7. It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this Agreement shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.